Went to Bed at Halftime (I’m Not Feeling Well)

Viewing 4 reply threads
      13 1

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Got up this morning not knowing how the game turned out. Went to UteHump first thing. Looked at the posts on the front page of the forum. Assumed ASU staged some kind of furious comeback and we barely squeaked out a win.

Only then did I check the score and see that we won by 3 TDs on the road with our top receiving target out and our top RB only playing part of the game.

Fans, man…

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Can you tell me where I can find Utehump? It sounds fun.

1 1

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

Yeah I guess … I think it’s more of the expectations around this team .. losing kuithe and TT’s issues are a big deal .. the team has yet to look like a top 10 team thus far. despite what the score says, this team is about to drop some games if they keep playing like they are against better opponents.. offense seems to be missing a spark

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I still don’t feel like I have any idea how “good” we are or not and we’re 4 games in. If I’ve learned anything in the years I’ve run this site, it’s that people will complain no matter what. I’m not immune either. 

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Lol ..that we do .. and thank you for providing the platform to do this ; it awesome.

I was about to pull the plug on this team last year at this time and then the lights came on .. so we’ll see .. our gripes are petty , could you imagine being an ASU fan right now

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I’m feeling pretty good about this Utes team. We were playing a very talented but totally directionless ASU team. The Utes winning easily but also still giving up some big plays was always the most likely outcome. There’s really nothing more to take away from last night. 

The only thing that feels a little off is still not having a clearly established featured back. The Utes always have that.  The role is Thomas’s for the taking but he just hasn’t done it yet this season. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Went to Bed at Halftime (I’m Not Feeling Well)