What’s up Mormons!

Viewing 9 reply threads
      1 8

HoosierDaddy
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierdaddy

I’m not too familiar with anything regarding the state of Utah, other than a lot of your coaches and players are Mormons. I think overall, Mormons are pretty nice, but often they’re very naive and sheltered. Regardless, I’m excited to play you guys in the bowl game.

We’re much better than our record indicates. While we don’t have a winning record, we didn’t lose to any bad teams with losing records. The Big10 was VERY TOUGH this year. Tougher than the Pac12. So, it should be an interesting matchup. I think we’ll win by double digits.

I know you guys are usually pretty good at special teams, but other than that, I haven’t been too impressed with your team. Am I missing something? Good luck!

jrj84105
      Ute Fan
      @jrj84105

I heard you guys like shoving corn cobs up eachother’s urethras. But what’s really sad is the illiteracy, meth, and rampant racism once you get down towards Bloomington.

But seriously, have fun losing to Wyoming.

1 1

HoosierDaddy
        Ute Fan
        @hoosierdaddy

Hmmm. I hear meth and illiteracy are both pretty bad in Bloomington, but I haven’t lived there in years, so I wouldn’t know. The rampant racism is much worse in Kentucky and Tennessee though. If you thought it was rampant in Indiana, you’ve certainly never lived further South. It’s really not bad in Bloomington. Luckily, I live in Indianapolis. I’m more of a Colts fan than a Hoosier fan, when it comes to football. Basketball is another story. My dad was a trainer for the hoops team, back in the day, so I was born a Hoosier. We didn’t play Wyoming and we don’t play them in basketball. What sport are you referring to? 

Helluva stereotype with the corn cobs too, but I think you’re thinking of Nebraska. Wrong state, man. Seriously though, inform me about your team. Thanks.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

What?? You mean to tell me there is more to Indiana than corn and NASCAR? MIND = BLOWN.

NavyUte
          Ute Fan
          @navyute

Hell of an intro to ask our opinion on our team.  Indiana has better uniforms than before, and didn’t lose 10 games this year amazingly… tell us about them.

jrj84105
          Ute Fan
          @jrj84105

First tell us about your dad. Not the trainer guy, your real dad. The manager of the trailer park that your mom blew every Tuesday in lieu of rent.

As a native Illinoisan, you just have to know how to talk to these Hoosiers and let them know where they stand. 🙂

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Try not to confuse Utah with byu….

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

I’m not a Mormon. In fact, it may surprise you to know that many Ute fans are not Mormon. Another fun fact, 60% of Salt Lake City’s population (the city in which the University of Utah resides), is not Mormon.

I hate some of the things about this state, but at least I can still buy beer on Sundays.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m Catholic. The Utah Athketic Director, Chris Hill is Catholic, which partly explains why BYU abated him. Utah’s men’s basketball coach Larry Krystkoviak is Catholic and again BYU hates him too. Over 50% of the student body at Utah is non-Mormon.

Am I responding to Moose?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Tell us about your team first. If you know anything at all about them. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

You have a long way to go as a troll man. Try and be creative or clever next time. Takes some effort, but just a little! You’ll get it.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

C-
      Trolling efforts

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

In case you’re for real and not a troll. I’m not Mormon. There are only two Mormon households in my entire neighborhood (nice people, great neighbors). Who cares though? Why title a football thread the way you did?

Big Kahuna
      Ute Fan
      @bigkahuna

Total troll job. Move along, nothing to see.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What’s up Mormons!