When you have a huge lead you force the other team to throw the white flag

Viewing 1 reply thread

Anonymous
      Inactive

That is how I was taught in basketball. You want to be classy about it but Tinkle didn’t want to sit his guys so you keep punishing them until they want to leave the building from embarrassment. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes I realize you risk injury. But you also risk a loss and injury bringing guys in cold like that to preserve a win. 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

I agree. They took out the starters WAY TOO FREAKING EARLY. They should have waited for about 3 to 4 more minutes. You haven’t won until the clock reads 0:00. That should have been a 30+ point victory, but Krystkowiak make a clear tactical era by calling off the dogs too early.

Minnesota Ute
          Ute Fan
          @minnesotaute

It’s good that he admitted as much though.  I’m ok with it though, it was a pretty good eye opener for us to realize just how thin we really are.  As for the Oregon Buff game, I’m annoyed that they apparently got the home cooking that we never get.  Ennis, Bell, and Boucher fouled out and Brooks had 4, total fouls count was 25-17.  Also, wtf with the turnovers Oregon? 16 t0 12 Oregon.  I am super annoyed.  I hate oregon even more now than ever, because they just screwed us again by losing to Colorado.  I hope we take it out on Cal next week.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) When you have a huge lead you force the other team to throw the white flag