Where to eat in Tucson

Viewing 4 reply threads

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

Wondering if anyone has suggestions on best places to eat (lunch/dinner) in Tucson.

Thanks.

BigUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @biguteguy

Come hungry, leave happy. Taco Fish, Mr Baja Fish, El Guero Canelo, Mi Nidito

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Try JoJo’s Restaurant. I’ve eaten there a few times and have never been disappointed.

https://www.jojostucson.com/

Utegator
        Ute Fan
        @utegator

Yes, they just changed their name from LaCo to JoJo’s. The outdoor patio is an excellent spot.

MontanaUte
      Ute Fan
      @montanaute

Elliott’s on Congress, anywhere you can find a Sonoran Dog, and before the game check out the west side of campus area. This would be N Park Ave and University Ave area. Food places everywhere and a brewery called Gentle Ben’s. From there you can catch a bike taxi that will take you to the stadium.

If beer is your thing, I suggest Pueblo Vida Brewing in downtown Tucson. This is the best brewery I have found in Tucson. I have tried about a dozen breweries there. Also, they serve beer at the stadium will on the west side of the stadium where the visitors sit.

If you fly out Sunday evening or later I suggest getting brunch at the Arizona Inn.

UteBoysDad
        Ute Fan
        @uteboysdad

Barrio Brewing is a funky brewery. Also like Dragoon Brewing. Their taproom is barebones warehouse brewery, but their IPA is great and on quite a few taps around town. We enjoyed El Cortez restaurant. It’s been there a long time.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

If you like Chinese, I recommend the Panda House. The beef there is so tender, you could cut it with a plastic fork. And it’s conveniently located about a 10-min walk from the stadium.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Where to eat in Tucson