Where’s the fines and sanctions for Arizona?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

So byu gets fined $5k because some zoob booster loaned a Jetta to Dick Emery. Who TF cares? Schools like Arizona are offering $150K cash money to players and it is just crickets.  

Brichaute49
      Ute Fan
      @brichaute49

It’s like anything else…’them that gots just keep on getting’. With all the sh&t that has gone on in the college basketball arena, they would have to shut it down. Too much $$ at stake there. 

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

In fairness, it was the FBI that caught Zona cheating.  The NCAA, who is obviously beter at investigations, still has yet to make a determination on it.  I’m sure  once they are done, that will change everything. 

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go extracate my tongue out of my cheek.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Can you blame Emery though? Did you see the Jetta? 

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

My free testosterone levels just dropped by looking at that picture.

Image result for anchor arms gif

1 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

FBI has turned over the investigation to NCAA I believe now. Or at least their information. Criminal stuff takes precedence over civil crap. 

I agree though. NCAA and ironically the fbi are the two biggest jokes of investigative departments in this country. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Actually the FBI asked the NCAA to stand down while they prosecuted the cases they had. Once those trials were done they turned the information over to the NCAA to continue investigating. The indication is that from here on out the NCAA would do most of the penalty assessment, but they did leave open the option to federally prosecute any violations that they felt fell under their jurisdiction.

BYU’s violations were separate from the FBI probe, so the NCAA was working those outside the federal case.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Arizona and UCLA. Hell USC has the highest paid football team in the west.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Where’s the fines and sanctions for Arizona?