Who else thought the computer predictions for Utah to win out were crazy?

Viewing 4 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Well I’m a believer. Three games ago I was frustrated. Tonight, I’M A BELIEVER!!!!!!

Come on Whit, be my Santa Claus and deliver the presents in December.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

All depends on Huntley staying healthy.  

AvidUte
        Ute Fan
        @jaredbalder

Huntley goes down I think we’re in big trouble; however, because our run game is so effective we may be able to survive a Huntley injury.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think our longest pac-12 winning streak ever is 4. Not saying it isn’t possible, but there’s a long way to go.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

I remember that streak. It was in our first year in the league (2011). We were 0-4 in league play, but then we were 4-4.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

I want a Rose Bowl berth for Christmas. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Pump the brakes: Computers said we were favored to win each of our remaining games. They do NOT say we are favored to win out. That’s a very different thing with very different numbers behind it. If somebody wants to link to the latest Massey numbers, I’ll figure out the odds of winning out. 

I don’t want to be the guy p**sing in the cereal, but I still think we have a loss or two in front of us. Most likely to some combination of ASU, CU, and Oregon.

You’re never as good as your best win, and you’re never as bad as your worst loss.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who else thought the computer predictions for Utah to win out were crazy?