Who will be your players of the game against USC?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Offensively I like Moss to have a really great game again.  Going to be interesting to see which back eventually becomes the go to back.  I really like what I see from Shyne but he is not using his pads very well.  JUCO guys also tend to be surprised the first PAC12 game.  Defensive transfers don’t wrap up or they don’t realize the difference in power.  But I am going with the freshman to really have a great game.

Defensively I am going with Chase Hansen.  He has been solid all year.  I expect this freshman QB to make some bad throws. Hansen is going to be the beneficiary this game.

Special teams lets go with Wishnowsky.  Dude is ridiculous and his ability to flip the field is going to make the defense feel like they did  nothing.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’m going with Troy McCormick. I think he’s really the only running back with the speed to make USC pay.

Defense I’m going with Domo Hatfield. First game back and I think he has a chip on his shoulder after what happened last year.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Corey Butler-Byrd. TD on ST and a TD receiving and 100 yards receiving.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Be nice if they drag 8 players out for the kickoff coverage.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

TE’s have been really quiet so far…

ChooseTheRed
      Ute Fan
      @choosethered

I’ll go with Patrick because if he has a big game, chances are that means TW and the OLine stepped up as well.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I really want Troy Williams to have a good game. 3 + touchdowns and no turnovers. If he has a good game, Utah will win. Our defense is too good.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

I want there to be so many outstanding performances we have no idea who to give game balls to.

If that doesn’t happen. I’d settle for TW on Offense. If he earns a game ball it means passing worked and he didn’t throw a red zone INT. Marcus Williams on D because he took the ball away a few more times. And CBB on ST because he took one to the house.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who will be your players of the game against USC?