Why does UDub suck so bad this year?!

Viewing 6 reply threads

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Down 13-0 in Tucson against the hapless Wildcats (those ones that are 0-6 n the season).

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

UW as a team could not look anymore disinterested in playing a football game in Tucson, AZ right now. Scary part, UW is playing so bad they’re making UofA look like a good football team.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I was excited to watch some Pac-12 football on Friday night, but now I’m watchng Gunsmoke. 

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Because we don’t play them this year.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

I thought I heard they had 5 last minute scratched players on the Huskies. Hmmmm….

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Lake was supposed to sustain Petersen’s success (ala Ryan Day or Lincoln Riley). What gives? I don’t even want to go there, but the thought of Whitt retiring makes me shudder. Hopefully Scalley, should we go down that route, is up for the task.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

So true. Whitt and Petersen are two of the best and most consistent coaches of the past two decades. It is delusional to think Utah or Washington can make better hiring decisions, for example…USC or Arizona. Look at the struggles. It is rare to have a steady head coach like Whitt. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Unfortunately Petersen was one of few coaches who owned Whitt. 

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Hey FireWhitt Crowd. Look at UW. Coaching matters. More than talent IMO.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Why does UDub suck so bad this year?!