Wilguens Jr Exacte

Viewing 2 reply threads

JBx2034
      @jbx2034

Sounds like Exacte is leaning toward redshirting, but final decision not made yet. At least according to PAC 12 Network. They dropped that nugget with a minute to go in the game against Washington today.

When the season started I thought they said it was a minor injury.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I have no contacts with U Ball. Does anyone have any inside info ?

NashvilleTNUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @nashvilletnutefan

The whole situation is odd. During Craig Smith’s pregame interview with Bill Riley before the Wazzu game, Craig said he was going to have a “heart-to-heart” with Wil next week about where he’s at. Seemed like a weird comment at the time as the only thing I had heard was it was an injury, but then there was some smoke on this board about a suspension which made more sense given the comment. But I’m not sure how you can take a medical redshirt when the reason you weren’t playing was a suspension. Or maybe he’s just gonna take a normal redshirt. Who knows, the whole thing has been kept closely under wraps, Whitt style

DataUte
        Ute Fan
        @scotwaye

No knowledge, no opinion, but I wonder if other things are going on. Mental health, minor injury that isn’t resolving (or hesitancy), congenital something that’s taking longer to make a decision on, who knows. I hope he gets whatever he needs to get well in any form and continue to develop his talent and contribute to the program. I trust in Craig.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Wilguens Jr Exacte