Will Utah come out throwing?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Do we expect Whitt to put the game in Troy Williams hands? The worst pass defense in the conference will Utah hit the quick outs and slants? You can expect ASU to take away the run with 9 in the box and heavy blitzes. Can TW2 hold onto the ball and not turn it over?

I want to see some screen passes with ASUs constant over pursuit and blitz schemes. I really hope CBB is a go because he might be the most crucial player on the field for Utah.

Defensively it is going to be keep contain if that Wilkins kid is back.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I would love to see Utah come out with two WR’s, Joe, Troy, and two TE’s. Play action to Joe as ASU blitzes, have Patrick go out on a post route and have B-B drag across the middle. TD first play. Max protect, two WR route tree, eat up the blitz with 8 blockers. 

Then, have ARod go back to his MWC-Jerome Brooks quick pass plays to get the ball to B-B in space and quick slants to Patrick. Just eat them alive. Then, when the defense spreads out a little, hit them with the UCLA/Joe Williams/counter for 60 yards. 

Then, rinse and repeat. 

tysnowboarder88
        Ute Fan
        @tysnowboarder88

I expect Utah to come out and throw the ball. If they are going to blitz, then the logical thing would be to throw to the vacant area left by the blitz.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I like how Utah thinks. That makes me happy in the tummy.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

They have the worst pass defense in the country. I want troy to get near 350

Anonymous
        Inactive

He needs to have a good day I wouldn’t mind a few picks as long as they are not redzone turnovers. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Will Utah come out throwing?