Wish Coach the best in his future.

Viewing 1 reply thread

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Some good memories. Duke win being the peak memory for him I think.
      All the hand wringing and I didn’t think Harlan would do it. I won’t criticize him for doing it now. Unless he really doesn’t have a plan.
      IF it is Alex Jensen I would be beyond elated. I say give him the exact same salary as Larry has now. Alex is a proven Coach in the NBA. It would be a dream come true if he was the reason why Larry was let go.

Harlan is starting to show us what kind of AD he wants to be. Looking forward to the next step in this program which has more tools than most. Utah should be the top program in the State is my hope.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Agree with the Alex choice. Would be awesome. Don’t seeing it happening though considering his success in the NBA. NBA has it’s own challenges Alex is famillar with working in that environment. College BB is on the down slide in terms of popularity and Utah has been down for a decade or more. A big risk for him to take considering his promising trafectory in the NBA as a future head coach. Maybe Utah is his dream job? We shall see! Go Utes!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Wish Coach the best in his future.