Wish me luck – Picks update coming

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Good morning. It’s 7:30am on Sunday. The games are all done and all the scores are punched in. I’m going to BACK UP all the site data to my local test environment and do a fake run of the picks update to check for any problems. If it works, I’ll hit GO and the picks will be updated. If you don’t hear from me within the next 30 minutes, something bad probably happened.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I went 8-4. I lost on USC, UCLA, Arizona, WSU.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

HMMM thanks for the update westslope. I may have more issues to resolve then. The totals has you at 11-1. Oops. And it has me at 10-2 but I went 9-3. Probably a > sign pointing the wrong direction somewhere in the billion lines of code.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ok I didn’t expect it to go perfectly and I do have a few issues to work out. I’ve got most of it fixed. BUT there are three users who have records that add up to more than 12 picks, like they somehow were able to submit their picks multiple times. One person kslacrosse has 24 total picks and two others (brittknee19 and 3UtesDad) have 36 picks. I figure they probably hit the submit button, then either refreshed their browser or hit the back button during the submit process.

So I have to clean up their picks down to 12 and put on the bug list some kind of check to prevent the back button/refresh re-submit problem.

Also the season standings works, but the week one is broken so I need to work on that too. Probably going to be a wee bit.

Anonymous
      Inactive

9-3 here Wazzu and Arizona screwed me over. USC I thought would show up but I think off field problems really screwed them.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I do believe I went 10-2.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Thanks Utah and WestSlopeCutthroat. Between your info and my own picks I have the calculation nailed now. I just have to do some tweaks to get it up here now. It won’t be much longer!

89ute
            Ute Fan
            @89ute

Looks great Tony! Thank you.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Tony, you are amazing!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Wish me luck – Picks update coming