with how things have shaken out with the defense and run game

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

This season has kind of boiled down to “when will Cams next bad game come.” If it comes against UA Stanford or Colorado, we are probably fine. If its tonight then this trap game is a loss imo.

If Cam plays like he has the last few games I would be shocked if we lose. But unless the run game or defense breaks out, the reality of the situation is we will go as Cam Rising goes. Thankfully its Cameron f**king Rising

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I like to think Florida was Cam’s bad game, and even that’s being harsh. And UCLA was our WTF loss. Obviously we can still lose, but I’m feeling more confident after the USC game. Let’s see.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

UCLA has a legitimate top 10 offense. That against our defense is not a WTF loss. The WTF loss still looms, about time we avoid that one though eh?

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Fair enough. We have got the November monkey off our back, time to make the WTF loss a thing of the past.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

trap game? I have a feeling the team isn’t so focused on Arizona that they have forgotten to get ready for this one

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football with how things have shaken out with the defense and run game