Zach Wilson getting traded

Viewing 2 reply threads

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Love his content, pretty much saying what everyone is thinking with the Jets #2 draft pick and #1 MILF slayer.
      TSPP

1 1

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

I wish Zach the best. Remember Utah didn’t recruit him. His family and now his brother are die hard Ute fans. As a Bronco fan I’m glad to see him get a fresh start. I’ll 100% be rooting for him.

jelmstreet
        Ute Fan
        @jelmstreet

As a Broncos fan I am way excited to have him here in Denver. I was telling my business partners a couple months ago that I thought he could be a great fit with Sean Payton as HC.

4 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Technically, we recruited him. We had just given our scholarship to Jack F**king Tuttle, who is still eligible to play for Michigan. We offered Zach a walkon spot but he took the scholarship, and seeing how his career turned out, he made the right decision.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Ha ha! Mom, do not go outside tonight!

Funny Denver/Wilson story…kinda.

The Eagles wanted Russell Wilson. They had agreed to a trade with the Seahawks for Wilson for Hurts, the pick that became Jordan Davis, the pick that became Jalen Carter and a couple other picks.

Wilson said he didn’t want to play in Philly, so the trade wasn’t completed.

Good f**king lord Russell Wilson is who he is.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Zach Wilson getting traded