Can you make the Utehub logo link to the home page of the main forum menu?

Viewing 8 reply threads

LiquidUte
      Ute Fan
      @liquidute

I still tap it all the time and still get surprised when it goes nowhere.

Thanks for continuing to improve the site.

BioUte
      Ute Fan
      @bioute

? It does go to the main page.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It should go to the home page. On mobile it isn’t doing that yet. On the to do list.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

You may need to clear your browser cache for the link to start working, because you’re probably using a cached copy of the site layout.

LiquidUte
      Ute Fan
      @liquidute

Ahh. I’m on mobile. Tia.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Clear your browser cache and try it now on mobile. That was kind of a pain and I hope I didn’t screw something else up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think it’s fine the way it is. Please keep it the same.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think it’s fine the way it is. Please keep it the same.

Only changing the logo to being clickable on mobile so it goes to the home page.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I would still prefer you not bother with making this change, it’s so insignificant. The requests and suggestions are getting way out of hand. The site is good as is, I think it’s time to stop taking comments and suggestions and just run with it as is. It’s much better than any other ute forum already.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The site is good as is, I think it’s time to stop taking comments and suggestions and just run with it as is. It’s much better than any other ute forum already.

Thanks for the comments. That was a bug which I already had meant to fix before it was requested. All good. Done already.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Can you make the Utehub logo link to the home page of the main forum menu?