Front lawn of Young Electric Sign Co. I think it's on Foothill Blvd?

Viewing 11 reply threads

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Anonymous
      Inactive

OK, what’s there?

Mr.BozaksBigToe
      Ute Fan
      @mr-bozaksbigtoe

Nothing there ?

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I can see it. Don’t know what’s wrong. Yesco is in Foothill Blvd and has a large upward sloping front lawn in front of their building, well, more like a hill. They have a giant drum and feather painted on the lawn. My guess is that it’s about 50 x 50 yards.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The main negative with this site is loading pics. Can’t upload from cell phone and using links from hosting sites has worked…..sometimes.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Pics are VERY easy. 89ute has attached a photo from his gmail account. The photo has to be publicly viewable.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

To put a photo in the site the photo must be available to the public on a public website. Right click or control click the image and select “copy image url” or copy image location. It will usually be something like http://www.website.com/images/coolimage.jpg In 89’s case it starts out with https://mail.google.com….

Once you have the image URL copied, click the IMG or Image icon and paste the url in there, then hit ok.

The image URL is NOT the URL of the page the image is located on! It is the location of the image itself.

Anonymous
      Inactive

In the UW “5 Reasons” troll thread, I tried to post a photo hosted at Photobucket. They give you various link/URL options for e-mail, sites, site link, etc. Spent 1/2 hour trying all of them and never got more than the link to show. Could never get the photo to pop up. Yet when I posted stadium shots from the Rose Bowl, I was able to get the photos to pop up. Same Photobucket host site, same method, one good result, one complete
      Fail.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

@westslopecutthroat can you post the link to the page of each one, the one that failed and the one that worked? Maybe I can help.

Those photo hosting services sometimes make it hard for you to do it because they want you to GO to their site to see the pics, for traffic reasons.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I just control-clicked (Mac) and copied the image url which is: http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm50/BigThres/Lick%20My%20Balls_zpshpp6x17g.jpg

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

1. Copy image URL
      2. Click img or image icon and paste in first field
      3. Click ok.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Is it visible now?

Anonymous
        Inactive

Not on my iPhone.

89ute
          Ute Fan
          @89ute

well s**t! it’s a lost cause.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Front lawn of Young Electric Sign Co. I think it's on Foothill Blvd?