If you want to watch a Troy Taylor run offense…

• Next @ Washington – Sat 11/18 8:30pm – ESPN

Bob
      Ute Fan
      @utahman3431

Here’s a link to the Washington State vs Eastern Washington game I just pulled down from the PAC-12 football in 60 page.  No password needed 🙂

http://utahman3431.srve.io/streamer/ewuvswsu.html

It is in 360p for now, but as the server processes it the 1080p copy will become available.  I haven’t watched it yet, but it will give me something to do next week!

Ki-Yi!

P.S.

The stream for the bowl game is available to watch on my site, but it looks like Jazzyute put it on Youtube also.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Very cool! Some very creative plays. Thanks for putting that up, UM!

Hammer
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Just watched it. A very bang bang offense that forces the defense to get jumpy and start biting on all the fakes. They fake the ball so much faster than our offense. Very fun to watch.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I see a lot of the same plays that we’ve been running but the execution is better.  I see more over the middle passes as well.  The run game and fly sweeps look the same.

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

The shovel pass is nice to see.  I don’t remember the last time Utah used that.

Milton Vanderslice
          Ute Fan
          @miltonvanderslice

He was able to instill that offense in 1 year there right?  #hope

KiYi-Ute
            Ute Fan
            @kiyi-ute

Yup, one year.

Edit: And that was the first game of the season, if I’m not mistaken.

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

Yes, and that was a walk-on QB in what I believe was his first start.

Edit** He had 13 passes in game 11 in 2015 as a true FR, no passes in game 12.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ute Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If you want to watch a Troy Taylor run offense…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Puget Ute 10 months, 2 weeks ago.