If you want to watch a Troy Taylor run offense…

Viewing 2 reply threads

utahman3431
      Ute Fan
      @utahman3431

Here’s a link to the Washington State vs Eastern Washington game I just pulled down from the PAC-12 football in 60 page.  No password needed 🙂

http://utahman3431.srve.io/streamer/ewuvswsu.html

It is in 360p for now, but as the server processes it the 1080p copy will become available.  I haven’t watched it yet, but it will give me something to do next week!

Ki-Yi!

P.S.

The stream for the bowl game is available to watch on my site, but it looks like Jazzyute put it on Youtube also.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Very cool! Some very creative plays. Thanks for putting that up, UM!

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I see a lot of the same plays that we’ve been running but the execution is better.  I see more over the middle passes as well.  The run game and fly sweeps look the same.

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

The shovel pass is nice to see.  I don’t remember the last time Utah used that.

Milton Vanderslice
          Ute Fan
          @miltonvanderslice

He was able to instill that offense in 1 year there right?  #hope

KiYi-Ute
            Ute Fan
            @kiyi-ute

Yup, one year.

Edit: And that was the first game of the season, if I’m not mistaken.

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

Yes, and that was a walk-on QB in what I believe was his first start.

Edit** He had 13 passes in game 11 in 2015 as a true FR, no passes in game 12.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If you want to watch a Troy Taylor run offense…