I’m doing horrible on my my Bowl Picks this week.

Viewing 7 reply threads

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

Worst picks of the season for me so far. 🙁

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Harder to pick a bunch of teams you’ve never heard of than Pac-12 teams, LOL.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

3-3 All of them guesses, except SDSU over Houston. I figured with Houston losing their coach plus falling short of their goals, they would not be into this game.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Pickem shows 6 games played today but standing show 7? Or am I not counting correctly?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Pickem shows 6 games played today but standing show 7? Or am I not counting correctly?

What does “standing showing 7” mean?

89ute
          Ute Fan
          @89ute

When you click on the standings it’s actually week 13 of the season, I thought it was bowl pickem standings.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

There are no “standings” for the bowls, yet.

BulgieUte
        Ute Fan
        @bulgieute

I think those standings are for a previous.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Apparently I’m doing so bad Tony refuses to list me, even though according to the pickem page my picks are locked in. Makes me wonder what I said to p**s Tony off.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Apparently I’m doing so bad Tony refuses to list me, even though according to the pickem page my picks are locked in. Makes me wonder what I said to p**s Tony off.

I may have something to fix in the week/user selection thingy.  This is a “new” season, so it may be not showing things right.  But if you go straight to the pickem home at https://www.utehub.com/pick-em you should see your current picks and whatever scores have been entered.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I went straight by Sagarin’s rankings and ended up 3-3. Had I adjusted it would have been to pick SDSU over Houston.

Went to the standings and I’m not listed. Only listings are for those with 7 game picks, yet my Pick Em schedule only showed 6 games.

therealu
      Ute Fan
      @therealu

I didnt participate in the Ute Hub pickem, but I am 6 for 6 on the ESPN Captial One bowl challenge 😉 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

@therealu you can jump in any week for fun.

I didnt participate in the Ute Hub pickem, but I am 6 for 6 on the ESPN Captial One bowl challenge 😉

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m doing horrible on my my Bowl Picks this week.