KW is NOT HAPPY that Stevie went to a division rival…..

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

and im feeling better about our chances Friday because of it.  Whitt will have these guys fired and ready to go

Anonymous
      Inactive

Stevie did what he had to do to pursue his dream. He’s starting on one of the most storied teams in CFB and performing well. Everything he did was within the letter of the rules. Heck, he was a walk-on at Utah and gave us good service. I would not begrudge him one bit. It will be fun to watch.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Once a Ute always a Ute still applies. But it really sucks that he chose USC. It was a great opportunity to start at a storied program though. Dont blame him. Whitt, however, is p**sed.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Helton announced tonight they will be starting the backup qb Friday. More mobile and able to move the pocket…

http://www.conquestchronicles.com/2016/9/19/12983990/sam-darnold-to-start-for-usc-against-utah-clay-helton-max-browne-trojans-utes-tee-martin-football

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

Every time you guys write “storied program” my brain switches it to “steroid program”. I’m not sure why that is.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

KW needs to remember that anger, and realize just how quickly we would turn on him if he ever accepted the job at USC.

Lucky for us the big boosters at USC are too smug to ever hire him, but the risk is still out there. Clay Helton’s days are numbered.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football KW is NOT HAPPY that Stevie went to a division rival…..