Let me introduce myself.

Viewing 7 reply threads

jhill
      Ute Fan
      @jhill

My name is jhill. I’m new here. I like long walks on the beach, puppies, unicorns and banana splits.

I love the Redskins, Democrats, liberals and do NOT drink alcohol. I don’t like hot women either. Besides sporks wife.

Go Utah Utes and stuff.

Anonymous
      Inactive

What is your stance on Joe Williams? Choose your next words very carefully. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Welcome to Ute Hub. We have a great and growing community of Ute fans. Enjoy. If you have questions, comments or suggestions you can contact me. Sometimes I actually listen to them and make them happen.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I like a couple things on that list. Puppies and the Redskins…oh, and of course the Utes.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

By the way, it kills me to say this, your Cowboys have a couple awesome rookies. Dammit!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Leave your Democrats and liberals crap on that other site.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

And by that, he is gently reminding you that the culture here is very Utah SPORTS-centric… meaning, the angry, overbearing political and religious discussions that permeated that other site will likely not be received very well here, either by the message board population or the rightful-king-who-is-Tony.

🙂

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Amen Lefty! Go Utes!

MTM
      Ute Fan
      @mtm

How do you feel about Pina Coladas?

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Let me introduce myself.