So I was talking to a Patriots fan today about Alex Smith.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

He’s been a good QB, but he looks great when he’s gotten a good receiver in addition to a great TE.

In SF, he was great once he got Crabtee in addition to Davis.

In KC he’s been good, but now that he’s got Hill in addition to Kelce he has a much better shot at a Superbowl. And Donkey fans are in such a deep depression sports talk radio is all hosts, and little callers.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I love Denever sucking.  Screw em.  

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Yeah, me too. It’s weird I feel like I should cheer on the home team, but last year was cheering on the Panthers in the SuperBowl. I’ve had quite a few favorite NFL teams in my life. Pittsburgh, Dallas (LONG TIME AGO), San Francisco, Seattle (AFC), and now KC. But growing up in Boise, and having the Donkeys shoved down my gullet every Sunday… Never gonna be a fan.

Tacoma Ute
          Ute Fan
          @tacomaute

That sounds like me. I used to like Denver back in the 70s but I got so sick of being force fed them every week that I turned against them.

My loyalties have been with the Redskins since about 1972. I also cheer for the Bills and Seahawks. I’m hoping Alex can win a ring with KC. I think they have a chance this year if they get the right matchups. I don’t like their chances if they face NE or Pittsburgh though.

MV
      Ute Fan
      @midnightversion

Fortunately you don’t speak for all Denver fans. I’m not in a depressjon. We are still reigning world Champs, and I am also enjoying what Alex is doing in KC.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So I was talking to a Patriots fan today about Alex Smith.