Until today my last login on UFN was on October 1st.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      8 1

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Yes, I’m an arse and posted a snide comment on UFN.

I wish Monkey the best but I’m done with UFN.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I don’t wish Monkey the best. I did that about 2 years ago and he clearly has not pulled his head out of his ass. I’m to the “shame on me” point when it comes to ufn.

Ute2004 wants to brag about ufn’s 100 posts vs 21. I have no reason to doubt his math but upon my quick scan ufn is still 90% aniti-Trump politics.

To each his own.

Tony, please don’t get drunk, arrested multiple times, beg, drunkenly torpedo your vehicle into a parked car, beat your wife and totally ignore what you and fellow posters are building.

Coreyc04
        Ute Fan
        @greenstormute

Absolutely the site is a mess and so is Monkey. He deserves all the crap he gets from people about that site. He has devalued it and made it his quick cash scheme. It’s unbelievably bad.

89ute
          Ute Fan
          @89ute

stockholm syndrome in full bloom.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

@89Ute I missed the 100-21 thing I guess. I wouldn’t doubt it because there are a lot of politics posts there you won’t find here, plus the person who is banned here and of course the other trolls that stir up a bunch of responses. We had 1000 posts here in the first 13 days of the month. I guess that means they had 5000 posts in the same period.

So what? It’s not all about the number of posts.

Seems like a lot of people here are “concerned” about numbers, or “critical mass” or whatever that is. We have a great group here already and the content here is very good. I think I’d lean toward quality versus quantity, so not the George Carlin theory: “I never slept with a 10 but one night I slept with five two’s.”

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Until today my last login on UFN was on October 1st.