Ute Fan
      @89ute

salUTE
      Ute Fan
      @salute

and We are 13 in the AP Poll

Anonymous
      Inactive

No USC is absolute bulls**t. Using the same logic to place TAMU at four USC should be in the top 20. 

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

I wonder what the percentage of teams that drop out of the top 25 preseason poll is and if it’s higher or lower this year. Tennessee, Oregon, UCLA, MSU, Ole Miss, Iowa, TCU, Notre Dame, and some others have all underperformed this year. it’s created a lot of chaos in the rankings throughout the year.

Anonymous
        Inactive

No USC is absolute bulls**t. Using the same logic to place TAMU at four USC should be in the top 20.

You need to learn not to care about USC. If and when they do become a consistently strong program, they will never care about Utah. As far as I’m concerned, they’re road kill at the moment.

Anonymous
          Inactive

It matters that Usc is down.  They only have one bad loss against Stanford which is bowl eligible. I am not blind and potentially Washington matching up against an unranked team again doesn’t help the PAC12. It is absolute bulls**t. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Now that we are 12th, we need to prove we belong there. We need to take care of business against the Devils   We can’t afford to let these guys hang around. We need to score early and often against this defense.  The weakest part of their defense is their secondary.  We need to have a successful passing attack to go with Joe Williams  

I hope the coaching staff have the team prepared. This means preparing for a variety of QB options.  They will likely use two or three QBs. 

Go Utes!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We're 12 in the Coach's Poll