$185 & $240 public sale tix from OSU ticket office

Viewing 6 reply threads

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Can’t/won’t wait for Utah’s Rose Bowl public sale window this weekend?

Worried you’re too low on the donor scale to get tickets from the U?

Buy Ohio State’s tickets! OSU’s public sale has been open for awhile. There’s no bad seats in the Rose Bowl.

I remember walking into Sun Devil Stadium for the Fiesta Bowl game vs. Pitt and nearly 60k Utah fans had filled it. Let’s get over 70k to the Rose Bowl!

Ohio State Public Sale Link

popbirch
      Ute Fan
      @popbirch

I got 6 from the OSU site. All the resale options are crazy right now.

UtahPilot47
      Ute Fan
      @utahpilot

I agree.  Been tracking ticket prices since the mid-4th quarter.  Buy Ohio State tickets!!!  It is the best option.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

A lot of us bought tickets through Pitt for the Fiesta Bowl.  Seem to have put all the tickets bought from Utah addresses together as everyone in our section was in red.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

If you are a Crimson Club member you are guaranteed tickets no matter your donor level.

The university’s ticket allotment is distributed in such a way so even the lowest level donor has a chance to buy a ticket.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

How can that be?  If the upper-level donors max out their allocation (for themselves or to profit from resale) wouldn’t they run out before they get to the lower-level donors?

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

The U was allotted 28,000 tickets and every season ticket holder account is a CC member now – At one point I knew there were ~6,000 CC members. The math doesn’t really work out, but I don’t know how many members are at each level.

AZUTE
          Ute Fan
          @azute

There are approximately 8000 CC members and each school receives a ticket allotment of 26,000

Yes the highest member level are allowed to buy 24 tickets but how many people are at that level 7 to 11 which is a donation of $6500 at level 7 to $40,000+ a year for level 11 and how many of them are going to buy the full allotment?

The vast majority of the Crimson club are in levels 1-6 and will buy the majority of the tickets

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

That’s good to know. I’ve never heard that or knew it was the case. Thanks!!

rudeute
      Ute Fan
      @rudeute

I just bought 12 tickets this way…so pumped

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

If you buy tickets this way from OSU do you see your tickets right away? Also seats or do they random pick your seats and sent them later.

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

Looks like it’ll be general admission ($185) is either section 11/12 or 25/26.

I don’t see specific seating for that. It might be just first come first serve with how close you sit in those sections.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Just got my tickets, to say I’m pumped is an understatement!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football $185 & $240 public sale tix from OSU ticket office