2008 Utah/TCU game is on right now on Pac12 Network

Viewing 6 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

That is one of those games that I will remember for a lifetime. I can’t think of a game where the crowd was THAT electric. Man, it gives me chills just thinking about it!

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Oh man, one of the most intense games ever! 

We were going crazy in the MUSS. The blackout game. Two missed field goals. What a ride! 

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

One of the best games I have ever attended, sitting in the North End Zone.

jrj84105
      Ute Fan
      @jrj84105

This game still stresses me out even knowing the outcome.

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

I still get stressed out watching the Alabama game as well, even though the score indicates it was never in doubt.

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Chidojuan, all you need is the first quarter. We dominate, we still win, no stress. Straight money. 

Chidojuan
            Ute Fan
            @chidojuan

I know, but I just can’t resist Saban’s frustration and John Parker Wilson getting demolished.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

So fun being there. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Took my wife got tickets the day before the game. I remember how cold it was we bought a Ute blanket which I still have. I will probably be buried with it. Also the blackout towel we got still have that in my garage. I remember being so cold but by the fourth quarter it literally was like electricity. The missed fg and the go ahead Brown touchdown. Never been so on fire to end a game I was hoarse for two weeks. 

eyesonU
      Ute Fan
      @eyesonu

I still have my blackout towel too.

Not to bring up bad memories, but the TCU game in 2010 had a similar feeling before kickoff.  Both teams were in the top 10.  I believe college gameday was in town as well. The entire stadium was packed and buzzing BEFORE kickoff.  Come to think of it, that may be one of only a hand full of times I’ve ever witnessed that.  It felt like big time college football.  Up until about halfway through the first quarter when we got our asses handed to us.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2008 Utah/TCU game is on right now on Pac12 Network