2022 Recruiting

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

Does anyone have any insights on how the Utes have been doing with recruiting as of late? There was a lot of talk about commitments and prospects over the offseason, and I’m just looking for updates. Specifically, are there any particular highly rated prospects that we are looking good for outside of Lander Barton? Also, does anyone know what prospects we’ve been able to get to games? I’m hopeful that last game had some good recruits there with such an awesome showing on the field and in the stands.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t have anything except that some will say we are screwing up by not landing every in-state recruit. 

Kirk Kettner
        Ute Fan
        @cwatkins02

Besides Hagen, who do you think they missed on in-state?

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

I was talking with Carsen Ryan’s aunt on Sunday at my brothers funeral.  They were not happy that Utah didn’t push to get him but said that Chip Kelly had more contact with him than his mom during the process.

PhillyUte
      Ute Fan
      @phillyute

I’ve learned that it’s best not bring up recruiting in this message board. 

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

I’ve heard a lot hype on Barton; haven’t seen him play. He is playing tonight on KJZZ right now.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2022 Recruiting