Ute Fan
      @uteinzoobcounty

Game on the line

Inside Zone or QB keep

Gain of 1

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Play action, roll Barnes out to run or easy dump to TE is my armchair call.

uteinzoobcounty
        Ute Fan
        @uteinzoobcounty

My 9 year old said no way they run up the middle, was he surprised 😂

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

Haha

3 2

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

This was a great example of why Lud should be gone. We didn’t run hardly any plays all game to stretch the D. We run a two back set which tells the D that are either running the ball or throwing shallow (b\c RB’s can’t usually beat you deep) and then we expect the guy to be open on a 4 yard come back? Absolutely horrible play calling.

2 2

ORute
        Ute Fan
        @grute

Yes, this was the game tha solidified concerns about Lud. Having Talent is one thing, but playcalls and game prep are another

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Parks was open, the ball was thrown way too late, just like every other throw tonight.

1 2

uteinzoobcounty
        Ute Fan
        @uteinzoobcounty

Then the OC should tell the QB to throw it, prep for the game. Northwestern is in the BIG 10, almost tradition to have a good defense. Maybe you should scheme to get other guys open other then 10.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I hated the predictable run game, but if that’s going to be our fate, what’s the point of sending those WRs out on a route? It’s not like Northwestern didn’t know what we were going to do. So at that point, we should have pulled 2 of them off the field, and replaced with any combination of FBs and/or TEs to open up the running game. Overall, a very disappointing performance that I’d traveled too far, and spent too much money on, to watch in person.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Amen…from here on in, unless it’s the CFP, I’m out if the bowl game is beyond a one day drive.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.