5 games left…

Viewing 4 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

UCLA, @Stanford, @Arizona, Oregon and Colorado. Well I only see two winnable games (UoA and Colorado) so do the ’21 Utah Utes finish 6-6? Saturday was a huge disappointment but I guess I know how OrgSt fans felt when Moss ran all over them back in ’19. That Baylor kid will be playing on Sunday’s soon. 

Anyway, can Utah win 3 or 4 more games to finish 7-5 or 8-4 or… is 6-6 the ceiling? What say you Ute fans? 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I see 5 winnable and three losable. 

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

have to find a way to get 2-1 vs ucla/stan/oregon and we will be in great shape.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Yeah… pretty much every game we’ve played in the last 10 years has been winnable. I think we probably lose to Oregon. If we play a bit more sound defensively than last week we win going away. We just need dudes to fill in holes. That’s it. Execute a bit better on offense and we could have scored 50 last week.

3 3

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

After BYU and SDSU, I didn’t see us finishing better than 4-8. Now that we have 4 wins, it seems like 6-6 is the floor and 8-4 is the realistic ceiling(I seriously doubt we win out). 

UCLA – Tossup, leaning loss

@ Stanford – Tossup, leaning win

@ Arizona – Should win

Oregon – Tossup, leaning loss

Colorado – Should win

I guess I would pick us to finish 7-5 right now.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I’m a fan. I expect and hope to win out. I see one tossup loss to Oregon. All others should be wins. I expect the Utes to play for the Pac-12 Championship again.

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

IF we reach our CCG again, we most likely get a rematch against OSU….We had every opportunity to beat them at their place….I see us beating them on a neutral field.

I see us beating UCLA/Stanford & IF we get beat by UO, we’d just need ASU to lose in Corvallis, which is very likely.

It all hinges on this Saturday @ RES.

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

This is what I’m hoping for. I want another shot at them. Especially one where they aren’t coming off a bye.

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

UCLA, @Stanford, @Arizona, Oregon and Colorado. Well I only see two winnable games (UoA and Colorado)

My response…

Huh?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 5 games left…