#94 Tevita Fotu

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

Just disappointed he didn’t continue the #42 legacy

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

I’m pretty high on David. Believe it or not he’s a better athlete than Leki is…faster, more agile, etc. The issue for him has always been desire, willingness, effort…or any other word that fits the narrative. He’s a little lighter than Lek (thus why he wanted to play TE originally) but has the frame to add plenty more.

He didn’t go on a mission. Considered it but went to Snow instead because he wasn’t able to get through the clearinghouse out of HS. Not sure why it says that in his bio though. He was able to take care of the academic stuff and with the CoVid year is still a RS frosh. Leki is in his ear and was at the first scrimmage of the Spring (I assure you it was because he was making sure David was doing the requisite work). David has every bit of the potential that Leki found…he’s just got to continue to embrace it and I believe he will. He’ll be a major contributor before he leaves IMO.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Thanks for the correction, was wondering about the mission as it didn’t seem to fit in the timeline unless he dropped out shortly after the missionary training center or whatever its called. Hopefully Leki will keep on his case to do the work on the field and in classroom.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Ran into Leki and Tevita Fotu last Saturday at the Straw Market in the Avenues. Said hi, and Leki was so humbled that I recognized him. Such warm people! Made my day.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 94 Days to Kickoff