Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Rose Bowl discussion

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

Well Michigan special teams give Bama the ball back and subsequent touchdown. Not really rooting for either team, but it’s hard to root for Alabama/SEC for any reason.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Not a fan of either but I’d like to see Alabama lose more.

2 1

//r00t4Utes
          Ute Fan
          @r00t4utes

Yeah, normally, that is 100% my rule, but something on me wants to this particular Michigan team lose, with all the crap Harbaugh and the coaches have done.

But then I also know if Bama wins, they’re likely beating TX and Washington, where if Michigan wins, I feel like Washington could beat them.

3 2

Utah#1
      Ute Fan
      @utebig12nattychamps

IMO, all of college football has become corrupt. Hope Whittingham has run (hope) 90% clean program to this point, but I see all of college football corrupt. Nowadays, programs can’t survive unless your somewhat or somehow cheating behind closed doors. Even though BYU is a religious school, they are no exception, I believe they are or have been cheating at some level for some time now. Since their a private school, there an advantage there. That goes for ANY religious school for that matter, not just BYU. What ever it takes to keep up with the Jones’s if you don’t want to get left behind. College football has become a travesty!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Alabama vs Michigan