“All In, or In the Way” is also an apt description of our fanbase

Viewing 4 reply threads
      11 5

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

Jon Wilner said when asked when he thought Utah might make it to the Rose Bowl he said, “maybe after 25 years.”  For those of us alive and fans of Utah in the 70’s and 80’s it took Utah decades to even become competitive in the WAC and MWC.  Utah’s future isn’t as grim as it was in those dark days, but maybe Wilner is right.  If there is a time when we all need to get behind this team (including our coaches) it’s now.   

We’re all still reeling after back to back losses, but suck it up and show some support.  If you can’t handle a little adversity, maybe it’s time to become an Alabama fan.  It’s the easier path.  Go ahead and slodge your sore vagina over to Tuscaloosa.

2 6

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Critical thought is now labeled as effeminate and underscored with “rapey” overtones. 

The only true OVERLY sensitive or snowflake is almost always the zealot. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I like it, but surely you meant sore balls instead of vagina. 

1 2

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I know exactly what he meant it is offensive and surprising no one else calls him on it. You can be critical of the team and not be a sore vagina. What the f**k is that other than rape connotations?  I have never used that to describe someone ever in my life. 

It is clear the Whitt defenders will ride out mediocrity forever. We see this year after year and expect something else every season. 

Then in the same breath they condemn the schools ability to hire a coach to replace Whitt? Yeah I am the one loyal to a coach paid a top 25 salary who ignores offense and the QB?  Loyalty to the school above all else!

5 3

sweetgrass
          Ute Fan
          @sweetgrass

oh please, stop being dramatic, I didn’t hint at “rape”  that’s just juvenille drivel on your part.  You brought that up.  

being critical is one thing, but calling for people jobs (players and coaches) by Ute fans after 2 tough losses to two good teams is for week minded pussy fans (and just to clarify when I say pussy I’m not hinting at sexual assualt or rape)

2 2

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Ok I will be sure to fall in line and rah rah a Top 25 salaried coach who is going to hire probably his 10th OC. 

2 1

sweetgrass
              Ute Fan
              @sweetgrass

he also finished 2nd in the country in 2008 with a MWC roster

this year’s schedule is a bear. Had we started out with 3 non-conference games and games against AZ and UCLA in conference we’d be 5-0 and probably ranked top 15

2 2

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

You are correct I can’t argue with that. Nope no sir Go Straw man!! 

4 1

User Suspended
                @a2ute

Sigh… always  “reasons” why Utah can’t win.  Broken record

Next year Utah won’t win because of “rebuilding”

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

Sore vagina is a rape conotation?  Relax.

Duhwayne
        Ute Fan
        @duhwayne

Yes, blue balls.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I will always support my team, and our student athletes.

To submit that those of us critical to coach Whitt should be silent… Well, you’re starting to sound like a bunch of fascists.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I’ve often said that the 2004 and 2008 seasons were the best things that ever happened to Utah athletics…and the worst thing that ever happened to Utah’s fanbase.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Why? Because we tasted success? Should we just always settle for middle-of-the-road?

WTF is with you people? You’re like abused women who keep coming back and defending their abuser.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Speaking of rapey overtones…

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

So what? It’s a good analogy.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football “All In, or In the Way” is also an apt description of our fanbase