All pending users activated

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Whew I think my arm and forefinger are going to fall off. All pending users who didn’t activate their accounts, have been activated and an email manually sent out to them from a non-site email address in hopes they receive notification.

656 users now.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Tony (admin).

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I think I speak for all of us when I give you a huge THANK YOU for all of your efforts. I hope you are able to catch a break to sleep once in a while.

Your work is much appreciated sir!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks Tacoma. You’ve been a great supporter for the 4.5 days the site has been running!

Astute Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tstruct

Job well done, I don’t know how many users are on the other forums. I think utehub is off to a pretty dang good start.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Job well done, I don’t know how many users are on the other forums. I think utehub is off to a pretty dang good start.

Thanks. I do too. I hope we can keep the momentum going! We have a great base now.

High Uintas
      Ute Fan
      @highuintas

I’ve been doing a little bit of recruiting by sending board mails to a few excellent posters on other sites that I think would be great additions. I don’t want to do it too much but I think if others did the same we could bring in some of best contributors on other sites.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yes yes exactly. Just a couple of invites here and there, nothing spammy. Thanks for doing that.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions All pending users activated