Am I a psychic or wishful thinker?

Viewing 3 reply threads
      1 12

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

How much of the post below will hold true Sunday morning?

“Another disappointing loss! The defense once again kept us in the game for most of the 60 minutes. The offense continued to look dismal with Tyler Huntley.

Not sure why we aren’t running more with only 17 carries by Zack Moss, more droppped passes by the receivers and poor timing and touch by Huntley. 

The only positive news was Whittingham benching Huntley in the 4th quarter after speaking with Dabo Sweeney this week  and putting in Jack Tuttle. Jack was able to move the ball effectively for the time he was in which is positive”

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Delusional.  If Huntley is replaced for any reason, Shelley would come in, not Tuttle, so please give up on that! 

Glue Sniffing

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

You’re neither. You’re being a negative Nancy.

3 3

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

There’s a weird pride among Utah fans for who can whine the most. It’s weird. 

5 2

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

It’s the anti-Zoob mentality. Whereas a Zoob is forever optimistic, we being anti-Zoobs, must be forever pessimistic.

4 2

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Screw them. I’ll do what I want. I still think this Utah team wins 9+. 

Also, I agree

AlohaUte
            Ute Fan
            @alohaute

Ain’t that the truth. Both are terribly annoying.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Way off Shelley is number two. If you want Utah to win he will come in during the second half. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Am I a psychic or wishful thinker?