Announcer: "Williams told us he thinks the Utah fans hate him"

Viewing 4 reply threads

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

The fans probably do ride the QBs too much, but I wish he didn’t take things personally. If you put things into context, the Utah fan frustration makes sense. We’ve watched ~9 years now of Dogs**t QB play while the defense has played their hearts out game in and game out. It still breaks my heart that Williams thinks that

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

If he wins tonight the fans will love him again. Fans on social media are seriously bi-polar and can be brutal sometimes. I don’t like it, fans should bitch on message boards but when they start tweeting negative things directly at players, that really p**ses me off. 

1 6

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I really hate Williams he stinks. 

1 2

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Even if they win. 

javadave
        Ute Fan
        @javadave

He won’t win tonight. Whitt already in “play not to lose” mode. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

He’s a kid. I don’t hate him. I don’t like his QB play. But again, he’s a kid. I’m grateful that he puts a Utah jersey on each week and does his best. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

F**k em. But I don’t have a twitter account or care that he knows what I think. He is a college athlete he shouldn’t give two s**ts about me. 

crazyute
      Ute Fan
      @crazyute

He seems real sensitive

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

Yeah, I hate him now. Two losses squarely on his inability to run the offense. 21 unanswered is on the D. But 14 points from the offense? Going away from the run? Troy playing hero ball on the 2 pt try? He was thinking scramble the entire time once he broke the pocket.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Announcer: "Williams told us he thinks the Utah fans hate him"