Any word on Carrington?

Viewing 3 reply threads

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Obviously it’s not season ending or Whitt would have said something. I’m hoping we just gave him rest in the second half against UCLA after feeling confident that our other WRs could get the job done.

Should we expect to see him get some significant playing time against Wazzu? If so, how much will the injury affect his play?

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

According to Vegas, Carrington is ”probable” for the game. So I’m thinking we’ll see him, even if as just a decoy.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Even as a decoy with Huntley he will get some touches though.  Clearly Huntley’s favorite target. 

Anyone know what happened to Nacua?  I see him in but don’t know if he exists. 

leftyjace
          Ute Fan
          @leftyjace

Just one man’s opinion, but he’s rarely a first option. He hasn’t had very sticky hands of late.

shakeitsugaree
            Ute Fan
            @shakeitsugaree

I thought he had a couple of nice catches vs UCLA, but I’m too lazy to look it up

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

His hands looked pretty sticky on that insane TD reception on the right side of the north end zone.

shakeitsugaree
              Ute Fan
              @shakeitsugaree

Yep, that’s what I was thinking of

Anonymous
              Ute Fan
              @anonymous

Not only that one, but also the one across the field when he had to reach back to catch the ball. If that ball were thrown in stride, it would be another 15 yards of gain, if not a TD. He’s had challenges because of injuries and all the double coverages.

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

Against UCLA big reason it was a blowout. I was just wondering about Nacua I have seen him celebrating but not targeted. 

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Utah football twitter account tweeted out a photo and he was in it with a hoody on. He had his jersey on, but didn’t looked like he would have been practicing. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin
Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Any word on Carrington?