Arizona goes down. Is that Sean Miller’s last game?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I think it will be.

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Related image

astUTE
        Ute Fan
        @astute

He’ll be sweating exactly like that when he takes the stand in April!

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

You’re probably right, however, I’m wondering how/when it will happen.  The school will want to split ASAP to allow them to find a replacement quickly.  He may want to drag it out in case his testimony in April turns out much better than expected.  It will also be interesting to see if he resigns and walks away, forces AZ to fire him, or some mutual separation agreement.  I suspect the later.  It will also be interesting to see if AZ honors the terms of his contract and pays him all he is entitled to, or whether Miller lets them off the hook for a lessor amount.

He has done a nice job of winning in his time at AZ, even if he has not had as much late round success in the NCAA as his predecessor.

It will be VERY interesting to see who AZ lands as a replacement.  They have very high expectations and I have to wonder if Miller would have been meeting them if he were recruiting fairly.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Now that the season is over the AD may suddenly retrieve his balls from Sean’s purse and fire him.

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

As much as we complain about Larry K’s contract, Sean Miller’s is worse for the school.  Miller will get paid even if he gets fired.  They will still owe him something like $18M over several years.

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

Miller gets paid even if he’s fired for cause.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

WTF?  Who gets that kind of contract?  Bravo to his agent for that one.

TheJuggernaut
            Ute Fan
            @thejuggernaut

It’s basically the administration saying “Do whatever it takes to win, in the end you’ll get paid either way.”

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Maybe he’ll coach-up the ADX Florence Colorado team.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Arizona goes down. Is that Sean Miller’s last game?