B12 Championship Game on Dec 7th in Dallas at AT&T Stadium

Viewing 4 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Who does everyone think Utah will be playing? I think it will be Utah vs Kansas St playing for the #4 seed in the CFP.

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

I’m thinking Oklahoma state with their relatively easier schedule

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Good call. I was thinking either KSU or OSU but didn’t take into account that OSU’s schedule is more favorable.

2 1

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Iowa State is going to be in the mix and if Kansas can keep Jalon Daniels healthy, they will be there also. I think you can put a blanket over 5 to 6 teams at this point and just see who separates during the season.

No one really has a gauntlet like we saw in the PAC the last 2 years so it may come down to tie-breakers to even get into the game.

thirtyfour-thirtyone
      Ute Fan
      @thirtyfour-thirtyone

If we make that game, I will stoked!

I never thought Utah fans were capable, but Goatnapper was right, btw.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

If we don’t make that game and if we don’t win that game, 2024 will be a failed season. It’s CFP or bust this year with all we have coming back.There’s no more being the underdog or playing with a chip on our shoulders from being disrespected. Utah has to jump into its new role as the flagship program of the conference. The team has to go into every game knowing they’re everyone’s biggest game on their schedule with the bullseye squarely on Utah’s backs.Time to take the next step forward in the program’s evolution. Go Utes!!!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

On paper I’d go with Oklahoma State as they have the advantage playing Utah at home when they meet in September. That said, it is OkState and Ok State has a tendency to get up for big games, like vs Oklahoma, then lay an egg vs weaker competition, witness South Alabama, Iowa State and UCF in 2023. Two of those bad games were in September so maybe its good that the Utes meet OkState early.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football B12 Championship Game on Dec 7th in Dallas at AT&T Stadium