Banned on CB. Wow!! Thin Skinned over there

Viewing 12 reply threads
      7 1

Bubbles
      Ute Fan
      @genxute

Made a couple snarky replies to threads about conference realignment. Very PG. They post more about the Utes than all the other Utah fan boards combined. Turns out they don’t like much back and forth.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Yeah, I’ll swing by there once in a while to see what their vibe is and it seems like their whole focus is the pac12 “implosion”. I guess it just means Utah has owned them for 15+ years so they are frothing at the mouth for the upper hand..

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I got banned for life over there about 3-yrs ago.  Apparently, they don’t take too kindly to Ute fans pointing out that their new, latest and greatest recruit commit ever has only 2 stars.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I’ve never been banned from CB, but I’ve never been there so maybe that’s why.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

You have been banned.  You just didn’t know it.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Funny, mines a 100 year ban, not a lifetime. ***might be a lifetime****

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Good work. You don’t need that place anyway!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

YES you can edit posts. You cannot delete them.

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

It is a great place to talk Utah football.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

The Cougarboard is the most negative, hateful, and angry site I have ever seen.  They of course hate Utah and the PAC12.  But, they also hate everything about Boise State, Utah State, Wyoming, SDSU, and many more.  They hate Shreveport, LA because when they lost in a bowl game there to UAB – the weather was rainy.  They remind me of Donald Trump, if they hate you – they make up a negative nickname for you.

They are in the honeymoon phase with the Big 12 teams right now.  This, of course, will change as they begin to play these teams.  The anger will begin and the hatred will sprout.

I assume that the CB is made up of extremist Cougars that somehow feel better about themselves by belittling their competition.  As I have said many times, NONE of my Cougar friends and family are like the majority of those that you find on the CB.

BD
        Ute Fan
        @flyfisherman

“Cougarboard is the most negative, hateful, and angry site I have ever seen.”

Completely agree. It is shocking how angry they are.

“They of course hate Utah and the PAC12. But, they also hate everything about Boise State, Utah State, Wyoming, SDSU, and many more.”

Also, Coastal Carolina, Memphis, and probably a few others.

“I assume that the CB is made up of extremist Cougars that somehow feel better about themselves by belittling their competition. As I have said many times, NONE of my Cougar friends and family are like the majority of those that you find on the CB.”

I agree. They are extreme to the extreme. My Cougar friends, co-workers and family are NOTHING like them. CougarBoard is a stain on their fanbase since comments in the thousands daily appear there, and hundreds daily of angry, hateful, spiteful comments.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

BYU and cougarboard are a modern day Rameumptom.

Waybackutefan
        Ute Fan
        @waybackutefan

Yeah not sure what to expect when you have a convergence of sexually repressed 14 year old males and 75 year olds living in the past, who believe all Utah fans are anti LDS and punch out people in BYU gear on a regular basis for recreation.

they also lack any capacity for original thought.

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

I wouldn’t be able to stand reading their BS, i would get kicked before I even started typing something. I like the Utes and anybody that plays the Zoobs.

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

When I go there, I have all the categories blocked except travel, business, and tech, I think. Just more volume to get trip ideas. Anything sports – idiotic.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

That’s a good idea.  They do have some people on there who have traveled a lot and make good recommendations.  I got some good advice for a recent trip I made to Europe.

KJU
      Ute Fan
      @kjute

I gave myself a lifetime ban to that board.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

0%

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Banned on CB. Wow!! Thin Skinned over there