Baylor AD interview

Viewing 5 reply threads

BUBearsFan
      Ute Fan
      @bubearsfan72

I think you will find this interview to be interesting. It covers a little about adding the 4 PAC teams, potential to add non revenue for b’ball (Gonzaga for sure, UConn is likely), and he thinks a certain team will be playing in Morgantown in Year 1.

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

Welcome back! Looking forward to this year’s game with BU and future Big 12 play. I think your AD is referring to ASU traveling to Morgantown. I wouldn’t take anything as anti Big 12 from what has been said or done by incoming PAC admins during this process. It was alot of emotion from a proud, but fading conference. Things should only get better from here.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks for posting and welcome. I moved your youtube URL to its own line so it will be playable here in the site.

BUBearsFan
        Ute Fan
        @bubearsfan72

Thanks, is this done by using the link button?

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Nope. For youtube and twitter links just put them on their own line in the editor and they should preview. Any other links, use the link button. That’s it!

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

Appreciate you stopping by! Baylor is one of the top teams that I am excited to be allied with now. You guys are always tough, and I anticipate there will be some big games between the schools in the future! We’ll get a great preview this year in Waco!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I disagree how he categorizes Colorado’s behavior. Besides being a domino I don’t think Colorado did much else but falling over after being set up so to speak.
      He also says “you know” A LOT. Feels like he isn’t confident at all in his reasons or anything.

Using Power5 phrase anymore..?? Is that like even something you use?

wcrunner
      Ute Fan
      @wcrunner

EMU–I agree, that guy needs to join a Toastmasters Club.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Baylor AD interview