Best 2020 Quarterback Story with ties to Utah or TDS

Viewing 2 reply threads
      7 3

Bostonutes
      Ute Fan
      @bostonutes

Comeback Story                                                Comeback Story         
      Alex Smith almost died                                         Zach Wilson had a srpained ankle

Expectations                                                     Expectations
      Wasn’t expected to make the team or even run      Would have been a disappointment if he didn’t start

Biggest game of the year                                 Biggest game of the year
      Beat the best team in the NFL and played well       Lost to a school who’s first name begins with Coastal
                                                                               and played average

lock for comeback player of the year                    2nd through 4th team All American

6 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Why the comparison and hate? 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I’ve found that there are Utah fans and BYU haters. Sometimes they intersect, but oft times they don’t.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I’m both. But I don’t post much about the zoo.  I block them out of my world as much as possible. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I am pretty indifferent to the zoo.

That Coastal Carolina stop was pretty damn impressive though I will admit. Just from a Football fan view it was a well executed offensive play with better defense. 

UteBacker
              Ute Fan
              @utebacker

I didn’t watch it, but several of the college football podcasts say it was the game of the year.

4 1

Utes99
      Ute Fan
      @utes99

I don’t get this or the need for it. Alex is a stud, we all love him. No need to bag on BYU or ZW because of Alex’s success.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Best 2020 Quarterback Story with ties to Utah or TDS