best carwash in SLC? Unlimited wash pass worth it?

Viewing 4 reply threads

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

just bought a black 2012 4Runner and it needs to be kept clean.  Suggestions?
      and one more question, I need my 2000 4Runner limited detailed so I can get it sold, anybody have any good auto detailers they use?

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Leave it in the garage. Rain won’t get to it there.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

I’m not rich enough to have a car port let a lone a garage.  but thanks for the suggestion

Milton Vanderslice
          Ute Fan
          @miltonvanderslice

I don’t live in SLC, but I love my unlimited wash pass.  I have a black Toyota Highlander and I love having it washed several times a week.

PorterRockwell
            Ute Fan
            @porterrockwell

are you in Utah? are you using one of the car wash chains here like super sonic or Mister Wash or?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Fabulous Freddies is pretty good in Sandy by the welcome to walmart.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

that’s what I’ve heard but I don’t want to drive that far for a wash

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I have an unlimited pass to Mister Hotshine and I’ve got no complaints. I’ve been to a few locations (the Sandy one, Foothill and 3300 S), and every employee has been great and the quality of the wash is great as well. The Foothill location can get pretty busy sometimes though. I haven’t used their detailing services yet, but I’m planning on getting a full detail before summer.

The pass pays for itself if you wash your car more than 2 times per month.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

Thank you, that’s the kind of feed back I am seeking

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I use the Mister car wash over on 300 West in Salt Lake near the Costco. The best part is the wine store is like right across the street too. =)

I was actually just going to sign up for unlimited, just the most basic one though, I don’t need all the bells and whistles. I think it’s $24. The nice thing about it is you get a ”special” lane, so you get to cut in front of all the miserable bastards that got the bright idea to go there on a saturday.

I have 2 small kids, and am a clean freak, (terrible combination) so I spend most of my time in the vacuum area.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

that’s the one on about 1400 S? I’ve been thinking about doing the same pass you are, as long it includes the undercarriage wash

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc best carwash in SLC? Unlimited wash pass worth it?