Still love being a Ute fan

Viewing 3 reply threads

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

tbh this last few weeks has hurt with the bowl season and the portal but I still love being a Ute.

Lots to look forward to. Arizona looks like a serious threat next year. I wish we had Fifita.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

I know some people are over it but I’m still excited for one more year of Grandpa Rising. And I’d bet at least two Costco hot dogs that Isaac Wilson will be better than Fifita.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

I’ll take that bet. But I am betting with you. I think Wilson will do well and I expect we will enjoy Rising’s last year.

Ute family
      Ute Fan
      @jeff-forsgren

I’ll take the best strictly to justify me purchasing 3 hotdogs (2 for you and one for me).

But to claim the winnings, if you win, Hill need to claim in Houston.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I agree. I will always love being a Ute fan. I admit that this season with all the injuries and turmoil was challenging.

Next season will not be a total rebuild like 2020. But, we do have to do some rebuilding and improving at WR, Safety, and Corner. We also need to develop a good backup QB. I think Wilson will eventually be the guy, but I highly doubt he will be ready for 2024.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Still love being a Ute fan