Bryce Love

Viewing 5 reply threads

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Did not look good tonight. Had only 29 yards on 18 carries. Anyone think Moss will be the best RB in the PAC 12 this year or is this just a one off?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I heard that Whitt said that Moss was the best RB in the PAC-12 at a CC Luncheon. 

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

He was saying on the Pac-12 post game show last night that he believed Moss was one of the elite backs in the league before referencing Bryce Love and Miles Gaskin.

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

Moss will likely be up there, but I wouldn’t make too much of this one game. SDSU seems like they were committed to not letting love beat them, so they let Costello/Arcega-Whiteside kill them instead. Teams will adjust differently if they start getting smoked through the air. 
      I would love to see Moss be the top back in the PAC, but we will need a larger sample size before we can really project.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I’m not worried about Costello/Arcega-Whiteside. If Costello lofts those jumps balls up vs us Blackmon and Johnson will have a career night. 

I am actually less afraid of Stanford after tonight. Love is great, but I was worried Costello would be very good as well. Does not look like it. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

You would be a dumbass to not try to shut Moss down when you scheme for Utah. Same as Stanford with Love. It is your A B and C plan.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Friggin Bryce Love.  We held him to 80 yards on 19 carries last year.

THen he broke that 68 yd TD and we couldn’t catch up again.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Someone very close to the program told me that Stanford might be the most overrated team in the country this year, based on preseason rankings. I think they’ll struggle to be bowl eligible. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.