BYU TE coach fired

Viewing 5 reply threads

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

I wonder if we could see Jackson Bowers transfer. How much of an option were we during his recruitment?

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

I feel like the room needs another Fotheringham more than another Kuithe. King can already play the Kuithe role for the next couple of years.

S.CarolinaUte
      Ute Fan
      @s-carolinaute

They also fired the offensive line coach. (According to 1280)

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I think TDS found out that facing P5 teams week in and week out is more difficult than beating a couple of P5 teams during a season.
      When we went to the PAC we found that out also. I wonder if their fans are willing to give Sataki the time it will take to build up TDS?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

What I find hilarious about BYU is that their best year was the year right after COVID. A year that they had no restrictions, a full schedule and a full practice leading up into the next season. While the PAC-12 was ultra-conservative with COVID…reduced games, reduced practices, etc.

BYU goes 5-0 vs the PAC-12 and thumps their chest and talks about how great they are.

Well…reality is different, isn’t it? When everyone is on equal footing as BYU, BYU kinda sucks. And not kinda. Look at their wins this year:

Sam Houston – FCS or some bulls**t.
        Southern Utah – Another FCS level team.
        Arkansas – a team who only beat Western Carolina, Kent St and FIU
        Cincinnati – G5 team
        Texas Tech – 6-6 P5 team

That’s it. Their recruiting sucks, their school sucks, the Honor Code is a joke…and now they are talking about how missing a bowl game isn’t that big of a deal and the missed practices won’t hurt them come this fall?

lol.

F**k BYU.

2 1

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

Doesn’t the Arkansas win against Florida count?

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Alright. One win vs a P5 team. Still absolute s**t.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

On cougarboard, they’re calling for his job.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Also, I feel bad for Rex. He wanted to be at Utah. He was talked out of it due ridiculous reasons. Had he been at Utah, he would have been the focus of the offense this year. With Kuithe out and Yassman getting hurt…he’d been our #1 target and we would have built the offense around him like we did with Kincaid.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football BYU TE coach fired