Cal game – 1 P.M. kick on P12 Network

Viewing 5 reply threads

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Skin cancer for everyone. Next opportunity for a RES night game this season will be Oct 28 (and ABC/Fox likes to put Oregon on early slates, so that might also be day game)

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Sweeeet for me. Cal game in the afternoon. Zac Brown at USANA the evening! Thanks for posting.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

There’s a reason god invented sunblock.

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

Great time imo. Night games and prime time games should be reserved for good teams like USC and Oregon, and it seems like both those will be at 4:30 or later. Plus, and I don’t know how much of a factor this really is, but playing an earlier game than USC seems beneficial for us, especially since they are playing a very physical ND team.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

They are waiting for the weather to get cold enough for night games.

Dog luuver26
      Ute Fan
      @dogluuver26

Comments on that post were hilarious. Our fans will get a rude awakening once we enter into the big 12. Somehow it didn’t occur to anyone that fans of other teams across the country may also have kids with day games, lol.

Jim Vanderhoof
        Ute Fan
        @jvhoofs

Fall is a busy time for kids and grandkids playing football and soccer. Night games are better for September October when it’s warm and to avoid conflicts.

November December day games are better for obvious reasons. Too bad the networks and money dictate what’s best for us the fans. Wouldn’t it be nice if we actually had input?

Dog luuver26
          Ute Fan
          @dogluuver26

Thanks for the obvious. I know it’s busy, I’m saying everyone across the country has the same issue. It’s unfortunate but we’ll never have input so no use in complaning, just show up and support the team.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cal game – 1 P.M. kick on P12 Network