Cam not yet cleared to play by medical staff

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

This was the case as of last night. So, I suspect it will be a Barnes/Johnson combo tomorrow night.

Go Utes!!!

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I don’t think we see Cam until the UCLA game at the earliest. Maybe even not until against Oregon State on 29 September.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I saw what you said about Whitt wanting to win this last conference championship. While I agree I doubt that is the approach. Whitt is an ultra competitive person I doubt any hold back is taking place to win a later game.

I feel Rising wants to play for redemption against Florida. It is a huge game with a lot of football fans watching nationwide. Also it would be a huge misstep if that is the motivation.
        Utah needs to win this game and I hope nothing is being held back. Even though we all know the excuses will fly for an SEC loss it needs to happen. This is a historical game.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

I totally agree that this is a historical game for Utah. If they win, it would cement their brand in the nation’s consciousness. If they lose, all of the detractors will be out saying that Utah is just this generation’s version of Houston or SMU (who were both dominant teams in the SWC at one time), a flash in the pan that will now go back to their normal place of historical irrelevance.

Now, Utah and KW are going to do everything they can to win this game. The will to power is certainly there. However, having suffered an ACL injury playing soccer in my youth, I know it takes longer than 7.5 months post-surgery before you can play high-level competitive sports. Even with advances in medicine, a more realistic scenario after an ACL tear is a recovery time of at least eight to nine months. That would put Rising ready to go by the UCLA game. The worst thing that can happen, for both Rising and Kuithe, is to come back before they’re ready, get injured again and miss the season.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Next man up!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cam not yet cleared to play by medical staff