Cam Rising did his best to make that game interesting

Viewing 4 reply threads
      2 27

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

In a bad way. Had a good throw or three, but his decision making was bad and if Bam is out next week it’s his fault. Two easy choices on 4th down away from making it out of tonight’s game healthy. I hope he apologizes to his team and pulls his head out. 

overall decent effort but his head was not in the game. I am nonetheless grateful for his efforts.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Bam played one play later.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

This is a lame take, and Cam wasn’t the only person having some issues tonight.

We also won the game, if you are forgetting.

13 1

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

“If Bam is out next week it’s his fault.” My hell I would love to see you explain that to Bam and Cam in person. Yea.

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

He won’t. I loved the grit of both players. Colorado actually had the mindset they were going to beat the Utes. Dumbass broadcasters kept displaying how many injuries they had. What about the Utes? Everyone is banged up as hell at this point.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Were you the guy sitting behind me who literally 1 second after Cam’s first pass yelled “learn how to throw the ball”.  

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

LOL no… Cam is a great QB. I’m not worried about him, he just had a rough game by his standards. Probably didn’t put as much effort into prep this week, and that’s okay.

AZUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @azutefan

I miss going to home games, but I don’t miss the armchair QB sitting on row 60 that knows better than the OC and complains about every incomplete pass. Hate that guy!

pedro
          Ute Fan
          @pedro

Seriously!  This guys was a class a Douche!  And yes I capitalized it for a reason.  2nd Pass… ” You have got to throw better”. 

4th qtr…   “Why are we running the ball”  “another 1 yard gain” “Why are we throwing” “good Lord we are bad” “Phillips, you can’t get turned around like that, geez” right after CP breaks up a pass.  

The only time the guy was silent was when we would get 1st downs or TD’s.  He wasn’t fan of anything but misery.  

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cam Rising did his best to make that game interesting