Can we talk about Jaylon Johnson for a second?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Is this kid really a freshman?! I knew he’d be good but I thought there would be some kind of learning curve. So far be has exceeded my expectations. Granted, he hasn’t gone up against any elite receivers but still… both ND and BYU have targeted him and he plays like a veteran. I think he may go down as our best CB ever!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah is still soft in the middle but overall Johnson is amazing. I have been impressed but they haven’t had to defend against what I saw USC throwing to. 

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

He is an elite talent.  There is a reason why the blue bloods of college football wanted him.  The number of stars matters. 

Players like Jaylon Johnson and Darren Carrington are game-changing talent.  It’s great that Utah is beginning to land guys like them. It bodes very well for the future of the program. Especially now that we are getting good QB play. We have Huntley for three more years and Jack Tuttle is coming into the program next year. The future is bright, Ute fans.

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

He was good. I was actually super impressed with Casey Hughes and boobi last night. Maybe BYU will make all opposing DBs look good but I was worried about both of those guys going into the season and so far I feel like they’ve played really well. I can see why whitt praised this unit so much in fall camp. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Can we talk about Jaylon Johnson for a second?