Can’t blame Walker Lyons

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Every kid and his family have their reasons for making a school choice. I don’t know why Walker chose USC, but I hope it works out for him.

He knows he will have a top-10 or better quarterback and a coach who has always had a prolific offense. USC is a good place to get a degree. I wish he was coming to Utah but I hope he has a nice career at USC. Since he is going on a mission, it’s doubtful we will ever play against him.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Totally agree with your comment. If he thinks that U$C is the place for him, so be it. I do think he made a mistake for a couple of reasons. One, U$C doesn’t feature their tight ends like Utah does. Two, he’s probably going to get a lot more competition to get on the field in U$C than in Utah. Finally, he’s coming back just on time to play the start of U$C’s B1G adventure. I sure hope he likes cold weather and long plane flights. Odds are probably even that he’ll be hitting the portal in 2025 or 2026.

WasatchRanger
      Ute Fan
      @luke8675

He picked a school that’s 30 minutes from his hometown. Not totally surprising from a kid who will be in a different country for at least a year, and you never know their priorities.

Wish he was a Ute, but seems like a great kid! Hope he does well (individually). 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Folsom is about 7 or 8 hours from south central without traffic…

WasatchRanger
          Ute Fan
          @luke8675

Whoops, had a misspelling in Google Maps. Good catch. 

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

We still got CJ Jacobsen who is no scrub at 6-5 230 lbs. Kuithe and Kincaid both graduated high school very underrated

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Can’t blame Walker Lyons