Carrington and Moss both said what we saw tonight was vanilla

Viewing 8 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

NINE days to prepare for next game.  Vanilla offense tonight according to post game interviews with Moss and Carrington.  ðŸ™‚

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

It felt like in the third quarter once the O-line settled in we realized we could just run all over them and ran the same 2-3 run plays pretty much the rest of the game. Didn’t show a whole lot in the 2nd half. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I like it.
      Tried to make it to your tailgate tonight but just missed it. Next time!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

What?! What?!

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I caught that interview as well. I hope it’s true and not just talk. There was a lot of repetition in the second half. 

Carrington though. Kid is as advertised. Hope he keeps on the straight and narrow and has a great season. 
        6 1

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

He caught the last TD in RES in 2016 and the first in 2017. I guess I can start to forgive him.

HoyaUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoyaute

The fact he bust out laughing at the question and said we ain’t seen nothin’ to me says it was true.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

That just amps me up. 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

NINE days to prepare for next game.  Vanilla offense tonight according to post game interviews with Moss and Carrington.  🙂

My response…

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Right, but BYU fans will tell you they ran a vanilla offense against PS too…

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

My prediction is that Utah beats BYU BADLY next week. Like, by more than two touchdowns. We are just way more talented right now than they are. Even if BYU somehow pulls off the huge upset @ LSU, I still think Utah wins.

1 1

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Please let this be true about next weekend.
        BYU won’t upset LSU, I just don’t see it happening. Hopefully for them they can contain the blowout though.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Idk about BYU. Lsu is dealing with a rash of suspensions on starters. My hope is the backups are just as solid and just as deadly and will beat them even with first game jitters. I think Cookie Monstergeron, the LSU HC will be fine and have them ready to play

Distantute
      Ute Fan
      @distantute

UND seemingly acknowledged it was vanilla too. Post game interview with UND’s D had them saying Utah ran the same play over and over again but that Utah was simply more talented.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

That’s impressive.

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

I missed that interview. Pretty cool if true.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Carrington and Moss both said what we saw tonight was vanilla